Canon PIXMA MP480 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon PIXMA MP480 lets you print, copy, scan, and fax. It prints 4" x 6" borderless prints in about 45 seconds, and it has color resolution up to 2400 x 4800 dpi. Amazon users give this printer 3.1 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, however the machine is loud and it does not come with a cable. (Hint: At Carrot Ink, we carry remanufactured Canon PG-210 and CL-211 ink cartridges for this printer at 40% less cost than genuine Canon cartridges. They are rebuilt to perform just like the OEM cartridges or your money back. And when you get the Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield 3-Pack Combo, shipping cost is on us if you live within the 48 adjoining states. How’s that for even more savings? Place your order now!)
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA MP480 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $57.95
Out of stock
Ink cartridge for the Canon PIXMA iP2702, Canon PIXMA MP240, and more!
Regular Price: $25.95
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Ink cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MX340, Canon PIXMA MP230, and more!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the power is on, and then open the paper output tray.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Pinch the tabs of the locking cover on the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Lift the locking cover and remove the cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Press down until it clicks into place. Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell me how to perform an ink counter reset on a Canon PIXMA MP480 printer?
First, make sure that your printer is turned off and unplugged from the outlet. Then, press the ‘On/Off’ button while plugging the cable back in. After that, hit the ‘Stop/Reset’ button twice while holding the ‘On/Off’ button. Once done, let go of the ‘On/Off’ button.
How can I get more ink out of my old Canon print cartridge, so I can finish a print job?
To get more ink out of your old Canon cartridge, simply take it out of the printer, shake it five to six times, and then insert it back into the printer.
What to do if I get an ‘Ink is empty or low’ after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Just ignore the error message, click OK or CONTINUE, and proceed.