Canon PIXMA MP480 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon PIXMA MP480 lets you print, copy, scan, and fax. It prints 4" x 6" borderless prints in about 45 seconds, and it has color resolution up to 2400 x 4800 dpi. Amazon users give this printer 3.1 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, however the machine is loud and it does not come with a cable. (Hint: At Carrot Ink, we carry remanufactured Canon PG-210 and CL-211 ink cartridges for this printer at 40% less cost than genuine Canon cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the power is on, and then open the paper output tray.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Pinch the tabs of the locking cover on the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Lift the locking cover and remove the cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Press down until it clicks into place. Close the scanning unit cover.