PIXMA MP480Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP480
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CL-211XL (2975B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 349 Page Yield
- Canon PG-210XL (2973B001AA) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the power is on, and then open the paper output tray.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Pinch the tabs of the locking cover on the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Lift the locking cover and remove the cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Press down until it clicks into place. Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell me how to perform an ink counter reset on a Canon PIXMA MP480 printer?
First, make sure that your printer is turned off and unplugged from the outlet. Then, press the ‘On/Off’ button while plugging the cable back in. After that, hit the ‘Stop/Reset’ button twice while holding the ‘On/Off’ button. Once done, let go of the ‘On/Off’ button.
How can I get more ink out of my old Canon print cartridge, so I can finish a print job?
To get more ink out of your old Canon cartridge, simply take it out of the printer, shake it five to six times, and then insert it back into the printer.
What to do if I get an ‘Ink is empty or low’ after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Just ignore the error message, click OK or CONTINUE, and proceed.