Canon PIXMA MP250 InkCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP250
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $69.953 Cartridges / $23.65ea
- Canon CL-211XL (2975B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA iP2702, Canon PIXMA MP240, and more! Learn More
- Canon PG-210XL (2973B001AA) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MX340, Canon PIXMA MP230, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MP250 printer. Lift the Scanning Unit Cover and prop it open with the blue Scanning Unit Support.
- Pinch the tabs on the Locking Cover for the cartridge you want to replace and pull the cover up. Slide the cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Don't touch the contacts or nozzles. Slide it into the correct slot and pull the Locking Cover over it.
- Push down on the Locking Cover until it clicks. Close the Scanning Unit Cover.