PIXMA MP210Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The PIXMA MP210 from Canon is a versatile multi-function device that is ideal for home and office use. It uses FINE print technology to deliver consistent quality page after page. As a matter of fact, its precision ink nozzle can produce 4800 x 1200 color dpi. It can deliver 22 ppm for mono and 17 ppm for color.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP210
- Best SellerCanon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Canon PG-40 Black and 2x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$89.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-30 & CL-31 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Canon PG-30 Black and 1x CL-31 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer. Open its scanner. Use the device's Scanner Support to keep the unit upright.
- Push the empty cartridge's tab and then pull the unit towards you.
- Take your new cartridge and get rid of the protective films. Place the replacement into the slot.To secure it in place, push the cartridge upwards.
- Lower the Scanner Support and then gently close the scanner cover.