Canon PIXMA MP210 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP210
- Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Pack ComboContains 4x Canon PG-40 Black and 2x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33ea
- Canon PG-30 & CL-31 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Canon PG-30 Black and 1x CL-31 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.953 Cartridges / $14.98ea
- Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65ea
- Canon PG-30 (1899B002) Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MP210, Canon PIXMA MX300, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon PG-40 (0615B002) Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon FAX JX210P, Canon PIXMA iP1600, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer. Open its scanner. Use the device's Scanner Support to keep the unit upright.
- Push the empty cartridge's tab and then pull the unit towards you.
- Take your new cartridge and get rid of the protective films. Place the replacement into the slot.To secure it in place, push the cartridge upwards.
- Lower the Scanner Support and then gently close the scanner cover.