PIXMA iP6220DCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP6220D
- Canon CL-51 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MP170, Canon PIXMA MP450, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA iP6220D printer. Open the card slot cover and then the front cover. The ink cartridge will move to the replacement position.
- Remove the empty cartridge you want to replace.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting white streaks on the printouts even after installing a new ink cartridge?
White streaks on printouts are due to a clogged printhead. Try running a nozzle check. If you see white streaks in any of the color ink patterns, then it’s time you do a printhead cleaning.
What to do if the compatible ink cartridge failed to work with my Canon PIXMA iP6220D?
Notify us immediately so we can help resolve the issue. If we fail to resolve it, we will offer a free return and replacement or a full refund of the purchase price if the item is still within 365 days of purchase.
What to do if missing lines still appear even after a deep printhead cleaning?
If missing lines still appear even after performing a deep printhead cleaning, it’s likely that the ink cartridge is defective. Let us know if you encounter this problem.