PIXMA iP4920Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Canon PIXMA iP4920 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer prints borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11 inches. It features color resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. PC Magazine gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars for its good photo quality and generous paper capacity. Amazon users give this printer 3.9 out of 5 stars. They like its excellent print quality. (Hint: If this is your printer, you're in luck. Carrot Ink carries compatible Canon PGI-225 and CLI-226 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced an incredible 70% less than the same genuine Canon cartridges. Got questions? Contact one of our friendly ink and toner experts for prompt customer service assistance.)
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP4920
- Best SellerCanon PGI-225 & CLI-226 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Canon PGI-225 Pigment Black and 2x each of CLI-226 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$20.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon CLI-226 Color Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$13.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-226C (4547B001) Compatible Cyan Ink
- (1) CLI-226M (4548B001) Compatible Magenta Ink
- (1) CLI-226Y (4549B001) Compatible Yellow Ink
- Best SellerCanon PGI-225 & CLI-226 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 1x PGI-225 Pigment Black, and 1x of each of CLI-226 Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon CLI-226M (4548B001) Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon CLI-226M (4548B001) Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon CLI-226Y (4549B001) Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon CLI-226Y (4549B001) Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PGI-225BK (4530B001) Pigment Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon PGI-225BK (4530B001) Black Compatible Pigment Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your Canon PIXMA iP4920 printer, and then open the paper output tray and the front cover. The print head holder will slide over.
- Push in the tab of the cartridge you wish to replace and lift it out of its slot. Do not touch the lock lever.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Twist off the protective cap.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot and press down until it snaps into place. The lamp should light red.
- Close the front cover.
- The next time you print, the machine will clean the print head. The power lamp will flash green.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the alarm lamp flashes orange four times?
If you notice four orange alarm lamp flashes, it means there’s an ink tank that is not installed, not installed properly, or running out of ink. Check the ink tanks to know what’s causing the alarm lamp to flash orange four times.
Can I continue printing with my Canon PIXMA iP4920 if the lamp on the ink tank is flashing?
Yes. Just press the RESUME/CANCEL button on your printer with the ink tank installed to continue printing. But make sure to get a replacement ink tank right after printing to avoid print quality issues and printer damage.
Why am I getting 7 orange lamp flashes after installing new ink tanks on my Canon printer?
When you see seven orange flashes on the ink tanks, it simply means that some ink tanks are not installed properly. Try removing the ink tanks and reinstall them in their appropriate positions.