PIXMA iP2600Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Canon’s Pixma iP2600 is the solution for small offices that requires a tough and reliable machine to handle everyday printing tasks. This Canon PIXMA printer model is available in a stylish yet compact size, allowing you to place it on top of a table. Despite its size, this device can give 4800 x 1200 dpi to your photos. In terms of print speed, don’t worry. It can produce black or mono text of up to 22ppm. For a combination of text and graphics, it can deliver 17ppm.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP2600
- Best SellerCanon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Canon PG-40 Black and 2x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$89.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-30 & CL-31 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Canon PG-30 Black and 1x CL-31 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-30 (1899B002) Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 215 Page Yield
- Canon PG-40 (0615B002) Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 195 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- When replacing the cartridges of your Canon PIXMA iP2600, it is necessary to have it operation mode or turned on. Skip this step if your device is already switched on.
- Open its front cover to reveal the ink hold. Wait for the holder to move to the printer's replacement position. Once idle and silent, you can now remove the expended cartridge/s.
- Once you've vacated the cartridge from its slot, you can now insert the replacement in place.
- Close the front cover.