Canon PIXMA iP2000 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
The Canon PIXMA iP2000 prints at speeds up to 20 pages per minute for black, and 14 pages per minute for color. It can print a borderless 4 x 6 photo in less than one minute, and offers resolution of 600 x 600 dpi in black, and 4800 x 1200 dpi in color. Compatible paper sizes are letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, and U.S. sized #10 envelopes. PC Magazine gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. They like its fast speed and ability to print from cameras. They don't like its low capacity ink cartridges and lack of a memory card slot. Amazon users give this printer 3.3 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality and fast speed, but have issues with paper jams and units that did not work. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries compatible Canon BCI-24 ink cartridges for this unit that are priced 40% less than their genuine Canon counterparts.)
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA iP2000 is turned on, and then open the front cover. The print head will move left.
- Pull the old cartridge that you want to replace out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover. The print head will move back to the right.