PIXMA iP1500Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP1500
- Canon BCI-24 (Replaces BCI-21) Compatible Ink 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $10.95 As low as $8.953 Cartridges / $3.65ea
- Canon BCI-24C (Replaces BCI-21C) Color Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA iP1500, Canon Multipass MP360, and many more! Learn More
- Canon BCI-24BK (Replaces BCI-21BK) Black Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon S200, Canon PIXMA MP130, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer, and then open the front cover.
- The print head holder will slide left. Remove the empty ink cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and protective cap.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I rarely print in color, but why does my Canon PIXMA iP1500 say I need to replace the color ink cartridge soon?
Your Canon PIXMA iP1500 consumes color ink not just when printing in color. Color ink is often used too when cleaning the printhead, creating black, and duplex printing to help create black text.
Can I continue printing with my Canon PIXMA printer even when it’s running low on ink?
Yes, you can continue printing for a while, but you will begin to notice a deterioration in print quality when you do so. We highly suggest that you get a new ink cartridge soon.
Is a compatible and a remanufactured ink cartridge the same?
No, they are not. A compatible ink cartridge is made of brand-new components, while the remanufactured ink cartridge is a rebuilt original cartridge.