PIXMA MP499Cartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP499
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$69.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CL-211XL (2975B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 349 Page Yield
- Canon PG-210XL (2973B001AA) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open the Paper Output Tray.
- Lift your printer’s cover (the scanning unit), then hold it open using the Scanning Unit Support. You should see the carriage holder moving to the replacement position.
- To remove the empty cartridge, pinch the tabs and pull up the cartridge locking cover. Then, pull up and out the empty cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Remove the orange protective tape gently. Be careful not to touch the electrical contacts or print nozzles.
- To install the new cartridge, place it in its corresponding slot. The color cartridge goes to the left, while the black cartridge goes to the right. Push down the locking cover until you hear it click.
- Lift the scanning unit slightly and set the unit support back to its original position. Then gently close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the 3-pack combo or the single ink cartridges?
This depends on how much you print. Do you print on an almost daily basis? If so, you would benefit greatly with our Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield 3-Pack Combo, as you can save up more with each cartridge as they would only amount to $19.32 each. You’ll also have cartridges at the ready whenever you printer tells you you’re running low.
Why should I get remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks are a low-cost alternative to genuine cartridges. However, our cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer without compromising the quality. Moreover, you also get to help save the environment by choosing reused and recycled non-biodegradable materials.
I didn’t like how my printed pages turned out! What should I do?
We are very sorry to hear this. We offer a no-questions-asked return policy with every cartridge. Please contact our customer service via live chat or phone call and we’ll either replace your product or give you your money back.