Canon PIXMA MP499 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Canon PIXMA MP499 is an inkjet multifunction machine that can print, scan, and copy with speeds of up to 8 pages per minute. And for this workhorse to continue providing your home and office printing requirements, you need to partner it with cartridges that’s up to par with the results that you expect. At Carrot Ink, we pride ourselves with manufacturing high-quality inks for the past 20 years—all at a fraction of the original cost! So, whether you need our Canon PG-210XL Black High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or our Canon CL-211XL Color High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, we can assure you that each cartridge is made to meet and exceed OEM standards. Why go retail when you have a money-saving alternative that’s just a click away? Order more than $40 of products today and your shipping is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA MP499 ink
Ink cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MX340, Canon PIXMA MP230, and more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $24.95
Ink cartridge for the Canon PIXMA iP2702, Canon PIXMA MP240, and more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $25.95
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $70.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open the Paper Output Tray.
- Lift your printer’s cover (the scanning unit), then hold it open using the Scanning Unit Support. You should see the carriage holder moving to the replacement position.
- To remove the empty cartridge, pinch the tabs and pull up the cartridge locking cover. Then, pull up and out the empty cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Remove the orange protective tape gently. Be careful not to touch the electrical contacts or print nozzles.
- To install the new cartridge, place it in its corresponding slot. The color cartridge goes to the left, while the black cartridge goes to the right. Push down the locking cover until you hear it click.
- Lift the scanning unit slightly and set the unit support back to its original position. Then gently close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the 3-pack combo or the single ink cartridges?
This depends on how much you print. Do you print on an almost daily basis? If so, you would benefit greatly with our Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield 3-Pack Combo, as you can save up more with each cartridge as they would only amount to $19.32 each. You’ll also have cartridges at the ready whenever you printer tells you you’re running low.
Why should I get remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks are a low-cost alternative to genuine cartridges. However, our cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer without compromising the quality. Moreover, you also get to help save the environment by choosing reused and recycled non-biodegradable materials.
I didn’t like how my printed pages turned out! What should I do?
We are very sorry to hear this. We offer a no-questions-asked return policy with every cartridge. Please contact our customer service via live chat or phone call and we’ll either replace your product or give you your money back.