Canon PIXMA MG2924 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Canon PIXMA MG2924 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that can both print and scan. Thanks to its hybrid ink system, you can print professional-grade photos and documents for your home or office. And with cartridges from Carrot Ink, we’ll make sure you’ll get consistent high-quality outputs each time you use your machine. Whether you need our Canon PG-245XL (8278B001AA) Black High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge for documents or our Canon CL-246XL (8280B001AA) Tri-Color High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge for photos, you can rely on our products’ performance at a fraction of the original cost. We offer you a smart, money-saving alternative to retail cartridges without sacrificing the quality. And if you order more than $40 of products today, we’ll ship your products for free!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on. Then, retract the paper output tray as well as the output tray extensions.
- Open your printer’s cover. You should see your cartridge holder moving to the replacement position.
- To remove the old cartridge, push down on it until you hear it click. Then, pull it towards you.
- Remove your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, remove the protective tape gently. Make sure that you don’t touch the electrical contacts or print head nozzle to avoid damaging the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. The color cartridge goes to the left, and the black cartridge goes to the right.
- Push the new cartridge in and then up firmly, until you hear it snap into place.
- Close your printer’s cover and wait until your printer finishes its alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the single ink cartridges or 3-pack combo?
This would depend largely on your printing needs. Do you tend to print a lot? If yes, you should get the Canon PG-245XL & 246XL High-Yield Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, to make sure that you have cartridges at the ready whenever you start running out of ink. If you’re a lightweight user, then it’s best that you go for single ink cartridges.
Do I need to replace both ink cartridge for my printer to work again?
If one of your cartridges ran out of ink, you can continue printing only for a short while. At this point, the print quality will decrease as opposed to having both cartridges filled. If you do decide to continue printing with just one cartridge filled, please keep the empty cartridge installed as an error will occur and your machine won’t print.
It says “high yield” on your product descriptions. What does it mean?
“High yield” simply refers to the number of pages each cartridge can produce. Both our Canon PG-245XL (8278B001AA) Black High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and Canon CL-246XL (8280B001AA) Tri-Color High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce 300 pages. However, this may change depending on your frequency of use and printer’s settings.