Canon PC981 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
The Canon PC981 laser toner cartridges from Carrot Ink are guaranteed to work with your copier, as each cartridge is manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility. With 20 years in the business backing us up, we can assure you that our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge all meet and exceed OEM standards. We believe in the quality of products so much, in fact, that we offer a one-year warranty upon your purchase date, as well as a no-questions-asked return policy. If, for any, reason you don’t feel satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team via live chat or phone call. We’ll be more than happy to accommodate you.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your machine’s top cover. Then, hold the old toner by its lever and pull it all the way out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Shake it about 5 to 6 times to distribute the ink inside.
- Grab the sealing tape located on the side of the new cartridge. Then, pull it out until the entire length is removed from the cartridge.
- Insert your new cartridge into the machine until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your machine’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I tell if my Canon PC981 is running out of ink?
You can check the quality of your copies. Is it starting to show white lines or vertical spots? If so, then it’s time that you change its toner.
How can I store a toner cartridge if I’ve removed its packaging seal?
The important thing to remember here is that your cartridges are made of photosensitive materials. That said, you should store them in a sealed bag and away from direct rays of the sun. Keep them away from areas that are subject to extreme changes in temperature and humidity.
Why should I get remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks give you a two-prong benefit: one, you’ll save up to 75% of the original cost; and two, you’ll also help save the environment by purchasing reused and recycled products!