PC980Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for PC980
- Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift up the top of your copier from its left side to access the cartridge.
- Look for a handle near the hinge which you can pull. That should be the old cartridge.
- Slide the old cartridge out of its housing by slowly pulling it toward you.
- Take out the replacement cartridge from its packaging carefully.
- Shake it from side to side to distribute the toner equally throughout the cartridge.
- Remove all of the sealing on the cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge by its handle, and push it all the way into the copier's cartridge housing.
- Close the top of the copier by pushing it downward.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many copies can I expect to get out of this cartridge?
The Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge produces up to 4,000 pages without a dip in quality. However, do note that this number may vary depending on a variety of reasons, including your frequency of use, printer settings, and paper type.
I have a Canon PC981 instead of a 980. Will this still work on my copier?
Yes! This toner cartridge is one of our more versatile products, as it is compatible with a wide range of copiers and printers.
I've never used non-genuine cartridges before. Will this void my warranty?
No, it won't. All of our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards, too. Rest assured that you only get effective products from Carrot Ink at a fraction of the cost of original cartridges.