Canon PC941 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
Our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge is guaranteed to work with your copier, as we manufacture our products in an ISO-9001 facility, following and exceeding OEM standards. Given our 20 years in the business, we can assure you that each cartridge can produce superior and professional-grade prints. And if you order more than $40 of products today, your shipping is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon PC941 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your unit’s top cover.
- Hold the old toner’s lever and pull it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Rock it about 5 to 6 times to distribute the ink inside.
- Grab the tip of the sealing tape located on the side of the new cartridge. Then, pull it out until the entire length is removed from the cartridge. It should be around 50cm long.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine until you hear it lock into place.
- Close its top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this void my printer’s warranty?
Rest assured that it won’t. Our process of remanufacturing cartridges meets and exceeds Canon’s standards. Each item will come in the same dimensions as that of its original counterparts, allowing it to fit and work well with your Canon PC941.
How many pages can I get out of one toner?
Our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 4,000 pages. Note that this approximation is subject to change depending on your printer’s setting and your frequency of use.
How do I store unopened cartridges?
When you purchase more than one toner, make sure that that unused cartridge is stored in a cool, dry place and away from direct rays of the sun. Also, do not subject them to any forceful impact (e.g. dropping or hitting). The ideal temperature you can store them in is between -20°C/-4°F and 40°C/104°F with 90% or less humidity.