PC940Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop here at Carrot Ink to save on replacement toner cartridges for your Canon PC940 printer. Our compatible toner cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications but are available at much lower prices. Save up to 75% off on high-quality toner cartridges and also enjoy fast shipping and reliable customer service. For your Canon printer, we have the high yield compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black that offers more printed pages per cartridge than the regular ones. Our products come with a one-year satisfaction guarantee, so you can shop with confidence. And if you encounter any issues while using our product, just let us know and we’ll help you resolve it.
Shop Cartridges for PC940
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing toner cartridges on Canon PC940 printers:
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the printer. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Remove all the packaging materials used to protect the cartridge during shipment.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner powder inside the cartridge.
- Release the toner by pulling the tab on the side of the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top cover and print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the right time to replace the toner cartridge on my Canon PC940 printer?
You will know it’s time to change the toner cartridge on your printer when the quality of the copies starts to deteriorate.
Why is a compatible toner cartridge cheaper than a genuine cartridge?
it is much cheaper for third-party manufacturers to produce generic cartridges with the same quality and first-rate materials as genuine cartridges. We are able to pass on the savings to you, allowing you to purchase premium aftermarket cartridges at the fraction of the price of branded ones.
Is it true that high yield toner cartridges are more expensive than standard cartridges?
Yes. It’s because high yield cartridges contain more ink, allowing you to print twice as more pages than standard cartridges. However, if you want to get the same yield using regular cartridges, you’d have to buy two. That’s why it’s still more economical to buy the high-yield cartridge especially if you do a lot of printing.