Canon PC921 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Despite its age, the Canon PC921 continues to be relevant today as it is capable of both scanning and printing. And with Carrot Ink’s Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, we’ll make sure your printer continues to run like it’s new. Our toner cartridge replacements are all manufactured inside an ISO-9001 facility to match and exceed the standards of OEMs. The great thing about it all? You’ll get to save up to 75% on high-quality ink! For 20 years, we’ve been selling toner cartridges to our clients at a fraction of the cost but with the same quality. And if you order more than $40 worth of products today, your shipping is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon PC921 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Locate the recessed gray latch on your printer’s left side. Press upwards to release the top cover of your machine.
- Grasp the black plastic handle of your drum and toner unit and slow pull it out. You can hold the rear unit of your printer with your other hand for better grip.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Shake it from side to side to distribute the ink. Then, pull out the tab until the full length of the sealing tape is removed.
- On your printer, you should see rails that your new cartridge can mount on. Place your new cartridge on it until it locks into place.
- Close the top cover of your machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
I bought a new cartridge to have one as soon as I need it. How can I store an unopened cartridge?
Make sure that you store your cartridge away from direct rays of the sun. You should also be careful not to subject it to any vibration or impact (e.g. hitting, dropping).
How can I store an opened cartridge?
Your cartridge is made of a photosensitive material, which means it would deteriorate under direct light source (e.g. near a window). Keep it inside a storage box that will not be subjected to extremely high or low temperature and humidity. The ideal temperature for storage is 40°C/104°F or lower.
How many pages can I get out of one cartridge?
Our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can give you up to 4,000 pages. However, please note that this will change if you print in large volumes, be it texts or images. Your printer settings will also affect it.