Canon PC920 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
Find low prices on replacement toner cartridges for your Canon PC920 Toner. Carrot Ink offers smart alternatives to your costly branded cartridges with fast shipping and friendly customer support. Our compatible toner cartridges cost 30-50% less than OEM cartridges but perform just as well. Check out our compatible toner cartridges like the High Yield Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black. It offers the same yield of 4000 pages but at a relatively high price difference. So, enjoy the cost savings and switch to a compatible toner cartridge today. We process orders right away and ship your products fast. Got any questions? Just contact one of our ink and toner experts via our live customer service.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon PC920 Toner
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the toner cartridge in your Canon PC 920 with these easy steps:
- Open the top cover of your printer.
- Get the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag or box.
- Remove any packaging materials including the protective tape that’s used to protect the item during shipment.
- Rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner powder.
- Release the new toner by sliding the tab located on the side of the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge in the printer
- Close the top cover and print away.
Are generic cartridges and compatible cartridges one and the same?
Yes. Both terms refer to brand-new cartridges that are made by a third-party manufacturer other than the printer manufacturer. Some even call them non-branded cartridges.
Is it true that compatible toner cartridges have low page yield?
No. In fact, compatible cartridges contain just as much (and sometimes even more!) toner than original cartridges.
Are the white spots/lines on the printed copy caused by the compatible cartridge I just installed?
Not necessarily. Try removing the cartridge and gently shake it several times to distribute the toner inside. Reinstall the cartridge and check if the white spots are gone.