Canon PC920 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for PC920
- Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon FC-224, Canon PC320, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the toner cartridge in your Canon PC 920 with these easy steps:
- Open the top cover of your printer.
- Get the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag or box.
- Remove any packaging materials including the protective tape that’s used to protect the item during shipment.
- Rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner powder.
- Release the new toner by sliding the tab located on the side of the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge in the printer
- Close the top cover and print away.
Are generic cartridges and compatible cartridges one and the same?
Yes. Both terms refer to brand-new cartridges that are made by a third-party manufacturer other than the printer manufacturer. Some even call them non-branded cartridges.
Is it true that compatible toner cartridges have low page yield?
No. In fact, compatible cartridges contain just as much (and sometimes even more!) toner than original cartridges.
Are the white spots/lines on the printed copy caused by the compatible cartridge I just installed?
Not necessarily. Try removing the cartridge and gently shake it several times to distribute the toner inside. Reinstall the cartridge and check if the white spots are gone.