PC430Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for PC430
- Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $36.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Move your printer’s copyboard to the left until it stops. Next, open your printer’s top cover by pressing the open/close button.
- Slide the old cartridge out of your machine. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold with Warning label face up, then rotate it 90 degrees in both directions. This will help distribute the ink inside.
- Locate the tip of the seal on your new cartridge. Pull the entire length out of the cartridge. It should be around 50 cm.
- Hold the cartridge with the Warning label facing the left side. Then, slide it inside your machine until you feel it hit the rear of the printer.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know when I’m running out of toner?
There are signs to look out for, to find out if your Canon PC430 is running out of toner. When your copies come out with white lines or vertical spots, it’s time to replace the toner.
What does “high yield” mean? Does it affect the number of pages that I can get?
Yes, it does. Our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can produce more than the standard-sized toners, as it has an approximate yield of a whopping 4,000 pages! Please note that your printer’s settings and frequency of printing may affect this number.
If I buy a couple of these cartridges, how can store them safely?
Our toner cartridges come with a 24 to 36-month shelf life. But for you to maximize this, make sure that you keep them inside a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.