Canon PC430 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
If you tend to be on the road a lot and need a printer that you can take along with you, then the Canon PC430 is the best travel buddy out there. Portable and lightweight, this machine can easily fit in your luggage. And if you want to save up more for your travel funds, you should get your next toner cartridge from us! At Carrot Ink, you can save up to 75% on your next toner cartridge, as we offer our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge at a fraction of its original cost. But don’t worry—this won’t void your printer’s warranty. We manufacture our products in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you of its compatibility and high-quality. Place more than $40 worth of products today and get them shipped to you for free!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Move your printer’s copyboard to the left until it stops. Next, open your printer’s top cover by pressing the open/close button.
- Slide the old cartridge out of your machine. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold with Warning label face up, then rotate it 90 degrees in both directions. This will help distribute the ink inside.
- Locate the tip of the seal on your new cartridge. Pull the entire length out of the cartridge. It should be around 50 cm.
- Hold the cartridge with the Warning label facing the left side. Then, slide it inside your machine until you feel it hit the rear of the printer.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know when I’m running out of toner?
There are signs to look out for, to find out if your Canon PC430 is running out of toner. When your copies come out with white lines or vertical spots, it’s time to replace the toner.
What does “high yield” mean? Does it affect the number of pages that I can get?
Yes, it does. Our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can produce more than the standard-sized toners, as it has an approximate yield of a whopping 4,000 pages! Please note that your printer’s settings and frequency of printing may affect this number.
If I buy a couple of these cartridges, how can store them safely?
Our toner cartridges come with a 24 to 36-month shelf life. But for you to maximize this, make sure that you keep them inside a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.