Canon PC160 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon PC160 Personal Copier is a compact machine made for home use. It has a copy speed of up to 4 copies per minute and warms up instantly upon being switched on. Having a copier at home can save you money but using Carrot Ink supplies for your toner can save you even more. When you use our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, you'll get up to 4,000 pages of clear, crisp copies without any smudging, and without the expense of genuine Canon supplies. Shop now and take advantage of our low prices but high-quality products.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon PC160 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is off.
- Slide the planten to the left until the arrow mark is exposed.
- Press the top cover release button to open the top cover so it stands upright.
- Grip the end of the used cartridge and pull it out from the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from its shipping bag.
- Hold the cartridge level so that the side with the written instructions is facing upward.
- Rock the cartridge several times 90 degrees to the right and left to evenly distribute the toner throughout the cartridge.
- Peel the sealing tape from the end of the cartridge. Grasp the grip and pull the sealing tape out in the direction of the arrow mark away from the cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge so that the side with the written instructions is facing to the left. Then, carefully insert the cartridge into the copier as far is it will go.
- Close the top cover by pressing down on the button with the hand symbol.
- Return the platen to the center position. Turn on your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between high yield and standard yield capacity cartridges?
High yield cartridges have more ink stored inside compared with standard yield capacity cartridges. Our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can give you up to 4,000 pages. Note that this would vary depending on your frequency of use and printer’s settings.
I ran into a problem with my new ink, how do I fix it?
Our customer service support team is always available to assist you with whatever problems you encounter. Contact us through chat or phone, whichever is more convenient for you.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Our delivery prices go as low as $3.95. But if you order more than $40 worth of products, we ship for free! For those outside the 48 contiguous states, our shipping costs $24.95.