PC150Cartridge prices starting at $39.99
Shop Cartridges for PC150
- Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.99 As low as $36.99Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer off. Slide your printer’s platen to the left until you see the arrow mark.
- Press the top cover release button and open it. It should stand upright.
- Grip the end of the old cartridge and pull it out.
- Remove your new cartridge out of its bag. While holding its sides, rock it several times in a 90-degree angle to the right and left. This will help distribute the ink inside.
- Locate the sealing tape’s grip at the end of the new cartridge. Follow the arrow mark’s direction and pull all the tape out.
- Hold your new cartridge in a way that the side with written instructions is facing to the left. Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top cover firmly and return the platen to the center position.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I need to replace my toner?
You’ll start noticing light bands or white streaks on your copies. If you want to be sure, you can run a test by removing the cartridge and rocking it several times from side to side at a 90-degree angle. Reinstall it and run a test copy. If quality does not improve, you need to replace the cartridge.
What does “high-yield” mean?
A high-yield toner means it can print more pages than a standard-sized toner. In fact, our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 4,000 pages. This will, however, be affected by the volume and frequency of printing, as well as your printer’s settings.
I’m about to order a couple of cartridges. How can I store an unopened cartridge properly?
You should keep your unopened cartridges in a cool and dry place. Make sure it’s inside a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight.