PC140Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for PC140
- Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $36.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is off.
- Slide the planten to the left until the arrow mark is exposed.
- Press the top cover release button to open the top cover so it stands upright.
- Grip the end of the used cartridge and pull it out from the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from its shipping bag.
- Hold the cartridge level so that the side with the written instructions is facing upward.
- Rock the cartridge several times 90 degrees to the right and left to evenly distribute the toner throughout the cartridge.
- Peel the sealing tape from the end of the cartridge. Grasp the grip and pull the sealing tape out in the direction of the arrow mark away from the cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge so that the side with the written instructions is facing to the left. Then, carefully insert the cartridge into the copier as far is it will go.
- Close the top cover by pressing down on the button with the hand symbol.
- Return the platen to the center position. Turn on your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my toner last in storage?
The Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can stay in storage for 24 to 36 months. Make sure to store it in a cool, dry place that's away from direct sunlight.
What does high yield capacity mean?
A high yield capacity cartridge has more ink than usual cartridges of similar sizes. In this case, the Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 4,000 pages.
What are the areas you ship to?
We ship to all US states, US territories, and US diplomatic and military addresses. If you live within the 48 contiguous states, shipping is free on orders more than $40. If you live outside of mainland US, shipping costs $24.95.