ImageRunner 3225Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageRunner 3225
- Canon GPR-15 (9629A003) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 2270, Canon ImageRunner 3030, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the locking lever until it becomes vertical. Make sure that the down arrow on the locking lever is aligned with the Unlock icon position before proceeding.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port. Pull the toner cartridge out halfway, and then remove it completely while supporting it and keeping it straight with your other hand from underneath.
- Twist the red protective cap of the new toner cartridge in the direction of the arrow (counterclockwise) to remove it. Do not touch the tip of the toner cartridge or subject it to shock by hitting it. Doing so may cause the toner cartridge to leak.
- Push the new toner cartridge in as far as possible. Support the new toner cartridge with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the machine with your other hand.
- Push the locking lever down into its original position. Make sure that the down arrow on the locking lever is aligned with the right arrow of the icon position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen to my printer's warranty when I use your toner?
Your printer’s warranty will be unaffected when you use our products. Our toners come in the same dimensions, and with the same features, as that of OEM cartridges.
What is a compatible cartridge?
Our compatible cartridges are cartridges that have been made specifically to work with your printer.
How does your warranty work?
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for our items, with free returns no questions asked, up to 1 year from date of purchase.