Canon ImageRunner 1370F ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Canon ImageRunner 1370F is a robust machine with printing, copying, scanning, and faxing functions. It has a compact design, so it can fit comfortably in small offices with little space for additional hardware. It provides high-quality copy and print output at speeds of up to 13 pages per minute and a duty cycle of up to 20,000 impressions per month. This machine can sure help get things done fast and easy, so when it starts running low on toner, be sure to have a replacement on hand. Get a brand-new, high-quality replacement toner cartridge here at Carrot Ink. Our Compatible Canon GPR-10 is designed to meet or even exceed OE specifications, so you get the same high-quality printouts and page yield without paying much.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 1370F ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon Laser ImageRunner 1230, Canon ImageRunner 1370, and Many More!
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2270 with the steps below:
- Open the front cover of the main unit.
- Open the cover for the toner cartridge to replace, and pull out the toner cartridge.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge with both hands, and tilt it gently several times.
- Remove the protective cap from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the arrow on the ring near the end of the new toner cartridge with the arrow on the toner inlet of the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in as far as possible.
- Close the toner cover for the cartridge that you replaced, and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the compatible Canon GPR-10 on my Canon ImageRunner 1370F—any tip on how I can save on toner?
To save on toner, you can set your IR 1370F printer driver to print documents using less toner. To do this, set the ‘Toner Save’ mode to ‘On.’
I bought a spare compatible GPR-10—what’s the best way to store it?
Store the unused compatible GPR-10 in its protective bag. Make sure not to open the bag until you are ready to install the cartridge in your printer. And, keep the bag in a cool, dry place.
How can I prevent the toner from caking inside the cartridge?
To prevent the toner from caking inside the cartridge, do not turn the cartridge upside down or do not let it stand on end.