Canon ImageRunner 3300 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
The Canon iR3300 is a fully multifunctional, efficient machine offering copy, print, scan and fax functionality with a compact design and a 33 page per minute output speed, perfect for your business needs. Keep your business competitive by making use of Carrot Ink’s competitive printer supplies. With our Canon GPR-6 (6647A003AA) Black Compatible Copier Toner Cartridge, you can enjoy 15,000 pages of clear, smudge free monochrome printing at a fraction of the price of genuine Canon products. You don’t have to spend more because you can save instead. Shop with Carrot Ink and enjoy our professional quality products for less.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 3300 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of the main unit. Pull the blue lever down.
- Grip the blue handle on the toner box. Pull out the toner box until it stops.
- Hold the new toner cartridge in your hands, and rock it several times to the left and right.
- Place the toner cartridge on the toner box, and push it in as far as possible.
- Push the toner cartridge down, to lock it in place on the toner box. Make sure that the black cartridge knob protrudes towards you.
- Pull the black cartridge knob, until the stop sign appears.
- Lightly tap the top of the toner cartridge to cause the toner to empty into the toner box.
- Push the black toner box handle back to its original position. The toner cartridge will be pushed in, along with the toner box. Make sure the toner cartridge comes loose from the toner box when you push the black handle back to the position indicated by the arrows.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge from the toner box.
- Push the toner box back to its original position. Then, close the front cover of the main unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my toner last?
Our Canon GPR-6 (6647A003AA) Black Compatible Copier Toner Cartridge can print up to 15,000 pages. Final page yield will depend on your printer settings, type of paper used, and frequency of printing.
Will my toner last in storage?
You can keep your Canon GPR-6 (6647A003AA) Black Compatible Copier Toner Cartridge in storage for up to 24 to 36 months. Make sure to store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
When do you ship?
We ship all orders that are in stock on the same day, Monday to Friday, provided the order is made before 3pm Pacific Standard Time