Canon ImageRunner 3030 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The Canon ImageRunner 3030 is a fast, efficient, and highly reliable device that can copy up to 30 pages per minute with a standard auto duplex. It has increased paper capacity as it comes with two 550-sheet paper trays and a 50-sheet stack bypass. It also offers optional network printing capabilities and fax features via the Super G3 Fax technology. Using one for your business? If yes, then you might be looking for an affordable alternative to expensive OEM toner cartridges. Carrot Ink offers the Compatible Canon GPR-15 Black at up to 40% less than the cost of OEM toners. It’s designed to meet or even exceed OE specifications, so you can hardly tell the difference. Get one now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 3030 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 9 easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 3030:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the lock lever until it becomes vertical.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Remove it completely while supporting it with your other hand from underneath.
- Twist the red protective cap of the new toner cartridge in a counterclockwise direction to remove it.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in as far as possible.
- Support the new toner cartridge with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the machine with your other hand.
- Press the lock lever down.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m in the middle of a printing job when the
Will using the compatible GPR-15 toner cartridge void my Canon ImageRunner 3030 printer warranty?
Using the compatible GPR-15 will not void your IR 3030 printer warranty. it is against the law for any printer manufacturer to invalidate a warranty by using compatible consumables.
How much will I pay for shipping if my order subtotal is below $40?
For orders below $40, a flat shipping fee of $3.95 applies. But for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories, a fee of $24.99 will apply.