ImageRunner 3025Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageRunner 3025
- Canon GPR-15 (9629A003) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 2270, Canon ImageRunner 3030, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 3025 with these steps:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the locking lever until it becomes vertical.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Pull the toner cartridge out halfway.
- Remove it completely while supporting it with your other hand from underneath.
- Twist the red protective cap of the new toner cartridge in the counterclockwise direction to remove it.
- Push the new toner cartridge in as far as possible.
- Support the new toner cartridge with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the machine with your other hand.
- Push the locking lever down.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still use the Canon ImageRunner 3025 when the toner runs out completely?
Yes. Simply press the [Recover Later] so you can continue to operate the IR 3025 but only for scanning originals and changing the settings mode. You can only resume printing once the toner cartridge is replaced.
Do you allow changes in orders?
Yes, but only if the order is still processing. Simply send an email regarding your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
If you are not in any way satisfied with your purchase, we will give you a full refund of the purchase price within 365 days of purchase.