Canon ImageRunner 2870 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $38.95
Operating at 28 pages per minute, with the first page out in less than 5 seconds, the Canon ImageRunner 2870 is the ultimate solution to your business’ growing needs. It helps improve productivity as it comes with two 550-sheet paper cassette trays and a 50-sheet bypass tray. Plus, it provides excellent output, thanks to its enhanced copy resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi and print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi. Continuously enjoy all these benefits—make sure your IR 2870 never runs out of toner. Stock up on compatible toner cartridges to avoid any printing delays. Check out Carrot Ink’s Canon GPR-15 (9629A003AA) Black Compatible Copier Toner Cartridge. It’s made of brand-new components and offers the same high-quality prints at the fraction of the cost. Shop now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 2870 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2870 with these steps:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the lever until it becomes vertical.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Twist the red protective cap of the new toner cartridge in a counterclockwise direction to remove it.
- Push the new toner cartridge in as far as possible.
- Support the new toner cartridge with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the printer with your other hand.
- Push the lever down into its original position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m going to print a large amount of data, but my Canon ImageRunner 2870 says
Replacement not yet needed.>. Should I replace the old toner cartridge first?
If you are going to print more than a thousand pages, we suggest you replace the old toner cartridge first to avoid any printing delay. The remaining toner on the cartridge could only print approximately a thousand pages.
How do I place my order offline?
To place your order offline, you may call our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768 from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
When do you usually ship orders?
We usually ship orders the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 PM Pacific Time.