ImageRunner 2870Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageRunner 2870
- Canon GPR-15 (9629A003) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 2270, Canon ImageRunner 3030, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2870 with these steps:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the lever until it becomes vertical.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Twist the red protective cap of the new toner cartridge in a counterclockwise direction to remove it.
- Push the new toner cartridge in as far as possible.
- Support the new toner cartridge with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the printer with your other hand.
- Push the lever down into its original position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m going to print a large amount of data, but my Canon ImageRunner 2870 says
Replacement not yet needed.>. Should I replace the old toner cartridge first?
If you are going to print more than a thousand pages, we suggest you replace the old toner cartridge first to avoid any printing delay. The remaining toner on the cartridge could only print approximately a thousand pages.
How do I place my order offline?
To place your order offline, you may call our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768 from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
When do you usually ship orders?
We usually ship orders the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 PM Pacific Time.