Canon ImageRunner 2545i ink
Cartridge prices starting at $49.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2545i is a small and compact multi-function mono printing device that also works as a scanner, copier, and fax. It can print up to 45 pages per minute, so it offers great time and money savings due to the speed it prints at. And when it comes to its toner cartridge, there’s an affordable option that you can also turn to. Carrot Ink’s high-quality replacement toner cartridges cost up to 75% off than original Canon toner cartridges. The Compatible Canon GPR-34 Black is made of brand-new, high-quality components designed to work just as good as its OEM counterpart or your money back. Purchase one here today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 2545i ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 2535i, Canon ImageRunner 2545, and Many More!
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $49.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2545i with these steps:
- Open the toner replacement cover.
- Turn the locking lever counterclockwise until it becomes vertical.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and uncap it.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the toner supply port as far as it will go.
- Return the locking lever to its original position.
- Close the toner replacement cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to continue printing with a
Why is it necessary to clean the fixing unit after replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2545i?
It is necessary to clean the fixing unit every time you replace the toner cartridge to avoid getting black streaks on the printouts.
I want to avail of free shipping, but how?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be above $40 and your shipping location is within the 48 adjoining states.