Canon ImageRunner 2535 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2535 is designed to provide you with the most reliable production of text and images. It offers print and copy speeds of up to 35 pages per minute at copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. And since it features duplex printing, it helps keep unnecessary expenses at bay by cutting down paper costs. But aside from this, getting a compatible toner cartridge is also an effective way to cut costs—and we have it right here at Carrot Ink. Our compatible Canon GPR-34 costs as much as 40% less than its genuine counterpart and comes with fast, free shipping. Shop here now to enjoy even more savings!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
Change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2535 with these steps:
- Open the toner replacement cover.
- Turn the locking lever counterclockwise until it becomes vertical.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Pull the toner cartridge out halfway with one hand, support it with the other hand from underneath, and then remove it completely while keeping it level.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and uncap it.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the toner supply port as far as it will go.
- Return the locking lever to its original position.
- Close the toner replacement cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell me more about the free shipping offer?
For order subtotals $40 and above, shipping is free via standard shipping to any location within the 48 contiguous states.
How can I track my order?
Once we ship your order, we will send you a Shipment Notification via email containing the tracking or delivery confirmation of your package and a link directing you to the carrier’s website. But, you may also track your order through our website.
I got the wrong cartridge for my Canon ImageRunner 2535—can I have it changed?
Yes, as long as it is within 365 days of purchase. Simply re-order the correct cartridge on our website and return the wrong item. Just make sure to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) before you return it.