Canon ImageRunner 2530 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $85.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2530 delivers superior-quality print and copy output at speeds of up to 30 ppm. It comes with twin 550-sheet paper cassettes and offers a maximum paper capacity of 2,300 sheets. And since it’s designed with standard duplexing capability, users can copy or print their documents on either one or two sides of the paper, saving them both money and energy. But do you know that aside from these features, you can save more with this printer by equipping it with an affordable but high-quality compatible toner cartridge? Carrot Ink offers the Canon GPR-35 (2785B003AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge at the fraction of the cost of OEM Canon cartridge. Contact us if you want to know more about our products and other exciting offers.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 2530 ink
Toner cartridge for the Canon ImageRunner 2530, ImageRunner 2525, and more!
Regular Price: $97.95
Special Price $85.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2530:
- Open the toner replacement cover.
- Turn the locking lever counterclockwise until it becomes vertical.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and uncap it.
- Gently shake the cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the toner supply port as far as it will go.
- Return the locking lever to its original position.
- Close the toner replacement cover.
- Check the compatibility of the new toner cartridge by running a compatibility test.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if the cartridge on my Canon ImageRunner 2530 is almost out of toner?
When only a small amount of toner is left in your IR 2530, the message
What about the
I just replaced the toner cartridge, but there are black streaks on the printed pages—what to do?
When after replacing the toner cartridge you got black streaks on the printouts, it only means that you failed to clean the fixing unit. To solve this issue, clean the fixing unit by using the ‘Fixing Unit Cleaning’ function to print the cleaning pattern on LTR paper.