Canon ImageRunner 2525 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $43.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2525 delivers black-and-white copies at 25 pages per minute—making it the perfect companion for small to mid-sized workgroups. On top of that, its duplexing feature can effectively cut down your office costs. And if you purchase Carrot Ink’s Canon GPR-35 (2785B003AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, you’ll save even more on high-quality ink! Why go for branded toners when you have a low-cost generic alternative that can save you both on office costs and your environmental footprint? We manufacture our toners in an ISO-9001 facility, with standards that meet and exceed that of our OEM counterpart. Order $40 worth of products today and your shipping is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 2525 ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 2530, Canon ImageRunner 2525, and Many More!
Regular Price: $57.95
Special Price $43.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s toner replacement cover.
- Turn its locking lever counterclockwise until you see it in a vertical position.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the supply port. Make sure that once it’s halfway out, support it with another hand underneath.
- Take your new toner out of its bag and remove the cap.
- Insert your new toner inside the supply port as far as it can go.
- Turn the locking lever back to its original position. To make sure of this, the locking lever’s down arrow should align with the lock icon’s right arrow position.
- Close your printer’s toner replacement cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I be sure that this is compatible with my Canon ImageRunner 2525?
Our Canon GPR-35 (2785B003AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge are manufactured to exceed the original’s standards, made with the same dimensions as that of the OEM’s. We have been in the business since 1998, so we can guarantee you 100% satisfaction with our toners. Should you encounter any issues, please contact our support team via live chat or phone call.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
Our toner comes with a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Make sure that you keep it inside a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight.
I want to buy a few cartridges for my mid-sized office. Is that advisable?
Yes, it is! That is a smart move especially if you print in large volumes. Just make sure that you keep your unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place and in an upright position to avoid leakage.