Canon ImageRunner 2270 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2270 is ideal for workgroups and businesses that need a robust copier with printing, scanning, faxing, and document finishing capabilities. It offers competitive copy and print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute at up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution. Plus, it can communicate electronically and send electronic documents for improved productivity. But to keep this machine running smoothly, you have to ensure it never runs out of toner. Good thing, finding an affordable replacement toner cartridge is fast and easy. Here at Carrot Ink, you can get the Canon GPR-15 (9629A003AA) Black Compatible Copier Toner Cartridge at the fraction of the cost of its OEM counterpart. Contact us to order one today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 2270 ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 2270, Canon ImageRunner 3030, and Many More!
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $36.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2270:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the lever until it becomes vertical.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the toner supply port.
- Remove the protective cap of the new toner cartridge by twisting it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Support the new cartridge with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the printer with your other hand.
- Push the lever down into its original position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the toner life when printing with my Canon ImageRunner 2270?
One effective way to extend the toner life is to activate the ‘Toner Save’ feature on your Canon ImageRunner 2270. This feature uses less toner to print documents resulting in longer toner life.
The printouts are too dark—is the compatible toner cartridge to blame for this?
We don’t think so. Dark printouts are often due to the incorrect toner density setting on your printer. Try adjusting the toner density and make a test copy.
How can I qualify for free shipping?
If your order subtotal is $40 and above and your shipping location is in any of the 48 adjoining states, shipping is on us. You may combine your orders or get two of our compatible Canon GPR-15.