ImageRunner 2270Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageRunner 2270
- Canon GPR-15 (9629A003) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 2270, Canon ImageRunner 3030, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2270:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the lever until it becomes vertical.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the toner supply port.
- Remove the protective cap of the new toner cartridge by twisting it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Support the new cartridge with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the printer with your other hand.
- Push the lever down into its original position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the toner life when printing with my Canon ImageRunner 2270?
One effective way to extend the toner life is to activate the ‘Toner Save’ feature on your Canon ImageRunner 2270. This feature uses less toner to print documents resulting in longer toner life.
The printouts are too dark—is the compatible toner cartridge to blame for this?
We don’t think so. Dark printouts are often due to the incorrect toner density setting on your printer. Try adjusting the toner density and make a test copy.
How can I qualify for free shipping?
If your order subtotal is $40 and above and your shipping location is in any of the 48 adjoining states, shipping is on us. You may combine your orders or get two of our compatible Canon GPR-15.