Canon ImageRunner 2230 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $33.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2230 is designed to produce high-quality output for both text and images. It offers print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute at 2400 x 600 dpi resolution. It also features a Standard Automatic Duplexing that provides two-sided copying and printing to help users save time and money. Plus, with Canon’s RAPID Fusing System, energy consumption costs and warm-up times are reduced. When it comes to the toner cartridge, you can also get more affordable alternatives to expensive OEM toners. For your IR 2230, Carrot Ink has got you covered with our Canon GPR-15 (9629A003AA) Black Compatible Copier Toner Cartridge. Buy now and take advantage of our low prices, excellent customer service, and fast, reliable shipping.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 2230 ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 2270, Canon ImageRunner 3030, and Many More!
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $33.95
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2230, follow these steps:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the lever until it becomes vertical.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Twist the red protective cap of the new toner cartridge in a counter clockwise direction to remove it.
- Push the new toner cartridge in as far as possible.
- Support the new toner cartridge with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the printer with your other hand.
- Push the lever down into its original position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the message
You can still print approximately 1,000 pages when the message
Why should I take extra caution not to touch the tip of the toner cartridge or hit it during installation?
You should not touch the tip of the toner cartridge or subject it to shock by hitting it during installation because the toner cartridge might leak.