Canon ImageRunner 2020 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Designed to meet the needs of workgroups and small businesses, the Canon ImageClass 2020 offers fast and efficient printing, copying, and optional scanning functions. It delivers 20 copies per minute, with the first copy out in less than 8 seconds, at 600 x 600 dpi resolution. It sure produces copies fast, so when it starts running low on toner, make sure you’ve got a replacement cartridge on hand. Here at Carrot Ink, you can find affordable compatible toner cartridges for various Canon printer models, including the IR 2020. Check out our listing below for the exact Canon GPR-18 (0384B003AA) Black Compatible Copier Toner Cartridge that you need.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 2020 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2020 with these steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Press the button on the left cover of the main unit to open the left cover.
- Turn the toner cartridge in a clockwise direction while pushing down the release tab.
- Pull the cartridge out while gripping its handle.
- Rock the new toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge while grasping its handle.
- Hold the toner cartridge with one hand, and remove the seal by pulling it out with the other hand.
- Turn the toner cartridge in a counterclockwise direction.
- Place your hand where the hand symbol is located on the left cover of the main unit.
- Gently close the left cover.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing even if the message
Yes, but only up to about 100 pages. If you’re going to print more than 100 pages, you’d better replace the toner cartridge first before you resume printing.
If the toner cartridge gets depleted during a print job, will the machine print the remaining pages automatically once I replace the cartridge?
Yes. You don’t have to find the last print job and continue printing because the machine will automatically do it for you once it detects a new toner cartridge.
Up to how long can I keep the compatible Canon GPR-18 in storage?
Our compatible Canon GPR-18 has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months if stored properly in a cool, dry, place and is kept in its original packaging.