ImageRunner 2016Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageRunner 2016
- Canon GPR-18 (0384B003) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 2018, Canon imageRunner 2025, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2016 with these steps:
- Open the side panel of your printer, located just above the paper trays.
- Lower the panel cover to access the toner bottle of the printer.
- Hold the end of the toner bottle. Rotate it toward the rear of the printer until it stops.
- Slide the toner bottle out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner bottle and lightly rock it a few times to distribute the toner in the bottle evenly.
- Push the bottle into the opening until it stops.
- Pull the protective tape out of the printer completely.
- Rotate the toner bottle toward the front of the printer until it stops.
- Close the cover by pressing in until you hear it lock into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Canon ImageRunner 2016 is running low on toner?
When the IR 2016 is running low on toner, the message
Up to how many pages can I still print after the
You can still print approximately another 100 pages after the
I want to change my toner cartridge order—is it possible?
If your order is still processing, yes, we can change it. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.