Canon ImageRunner 2010F ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2010F is ideal for workgroups and small business that need a fast, efficient, and cost-effective all-in-one printer, copier, scanner, and fax. With a maximum output speed of up to 20 pages per minute, it sure helps improve productivity so you can focus on more important things that matter to your business. Finding a replacement toner cartridge doesn’t have to cost you a lot too. With Carrot Ink’s compatible toner cartridges, you can get the same quality prints but at a savings of up to 75% off the cost of genuine Canon cartridges. For your IR 2010F, we’ve got the compatible Canon GPR-8. It’s made only of brand-new components and designed to meet OE standards.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 2010F ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 1600, Canon ImageRunner 2000, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the old toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2010F:
- Open the multi-feeder tray. Then, open the front cover and remove the left cover of the main unit.
- Turn the grip lever of the old toner cartridge clockwise, and pull the cartridge to remove it from the unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, and remove it from its packing materials.
- Pull the sealing tape tab to completely remove the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge along the guides of the compartment as far as it will go.
- Turn the grip lever of the new component counterclockwise until it stops.
- Reattach the left cover to the unit, and then close the front cover.
- Close the multi-feeder tray.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your standard shipping rate for orders below $40?
For order subtotals below $40, a standard $3.95 fee applies. But if your shipping location is not within the 48 contiguous states, a fee of $24.99 will apply.
What are your shipping options?
Our shipping options include the UPS Standard Overnight (1 business day), UPS 2-day (Up to 2 business days), and Standard (3 to 8 business days).
Why is my Canon ImageRunner 2010F getting an ‘ERROR LCD: Paper jam or no toner cartridge.’ even if I just replaced the empty toner cartridge?
The ‘ERROR LCD: Paper jam or no toner cartridge.’ could indicate that the packing material was not removed from the toner cartridge that you recently installed in your IR 2010F. Take out the cartridge to check if packing material was indeed not removed.