Canon ImageRunner 2000 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2000 is a digital multifunction machine that offers a high 1200 x 600 dpi resolution and print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute. It helps enhance productivity and work efficiency, thanks to its network printing option and built-in finisher that offers full sorting and stapling functions. With a machine as reliable as this, it is just right to give it only the best replacement toner cartridge there is. Carrot Ink offers equally reliable compatible toner cartridges but at a fraction of the cost of OEM toners. Purchase our Compatible Canon GPR-8 that comes with a one-year warranty.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 2000 ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 1600, Canon ImageRunner 2000, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2000 by following these easy steps:
- Open the side panel of your IR 2000, just above the paper trays.
- Pull the panel cover down to access the toner bottle.
- Grasp the end of the toner bottle, and turn it toward the rear of the printer until it stops.
- Pull the toner bottle out of the inside of the printer.
- Get the new toner bottle, and shake it back and forth a few times to distribute the toner in the bottle.
- Slide the bottle into the opening until it stops.
- Grab the protective tape and pull it straight out of the printer.
- Turn the toner bottle toward the front of the printer until it stops.
- Close the cover—press in until it locks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper way to store unused toner cartridges?
Unused toner cartridges should be kept in their original packaging. They should be stored in a cool, dry place with a temperature below 86 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity below 80%. Also, make sure not to store them in a vertical position.
When should I replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2000?
It’s time to replace the toner cartridge on the IR 2000 when the message
Up to how long can I store an unused compatible Canon GPR-8?
The shelf life of the compatible Canon GPR-8 is 2 to 3 years. Make sure to store it properly in a cool, dry place to preserve its quality.