Canon ImageRunner 1630 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Canon ImageRunner 1630 is a multifunction machine that works as a printer, copier, and scanner with print speeds of up to 16 pages per minute at 2400 x 600 dpi enhanced print resolution. It can handle up to 600 sheets (a standard 500-sheet capacity and a 100-sheet stack bypass ideal for various types of media). Plus, it can help you save on printing costs, especially when you choose to go with compatible toner cartridge replacements. For your IR 1630, we’ve got the compatible GPR-10 that’s designed to offer the same quality prints, reliable performance, and consistent page yield. It comes with a one-year warranty, so you can shop here with confidence.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 1630 ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon Laser ImageRunner 1230, Canon ImageRunner 1370, and Many More!
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $19.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 1630:
- Open the toner supply cover, and pull the toner cartridge lever towards you.
- Turn the lever in a clockwise direction to align the cartridge.
- Hold the toner cartridge lever, and then pull the toner cartridge slowly from the printer.
- Unpack and rock the new toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- While holding the toner cartridge lever, insert the toner cartridge slowly into the machine as far as it will go.
- Hold the toner cartridge steady with one hand, while firmly and slowly pulling the sealing tape tab with the other hand to remove the sealing tape completely.
- Turn the lever in a counter clockwise direction.
- Close the toner cartridge lever.
- Close the toner supply cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 1630?
When the message
What does the
Do you offer free replacements on wrong products sent?
Yes, we do. Carrot Ink brand products can be replaced free-of-charge as long as the request is made within a year of purchase.