Canon ImageRunner 1600 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon ImageRunner 1600 is a compact, cost-effective printer and digital copier that delivers both quality and productivity. It offers print speeds of up to 16 ppm at up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution to deliver consistently high image quality for text and images. It also boasts a network printing capability and an extensive paper supply. Using one for your business? Then, you’d be glad to know that affordable alternatives to costly OEM toner cartridges are available right here at Carrot Ink. For the IR 1600, we carry the Canon GPR-8 Black Compatible Copier Toner Cartridge. It costs up to 40% less than its OEM counterpart and comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageRunner 1600 ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon ImageRunner 1600, Canon ImageRunner 2000, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 1600 with these easy steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer, and then open the stack bypass.
- Slide the left cover out.
- Turn the cartridge while holding down the release tab. Then, pull the old toner cartridge out while gripping its handle.
- Unpack the new cartridge, and gently shake the new toner cartridge several times to distribute the toner inside.
- Install the toner cartridge while grasping its handle on both sides.
- Hold the toner cartridge with your one hand, while you pull out the seal with your other hand.
- Close the left cover of the printer, and close the stack bypass.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 1600?
You need to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 1600 when the message
I have approximately 120 pages more to print—can I continue printing even with a
No. When the
I have a PayPal account—do you accept payments via PayPal?
Yes, we do, as long as the order is placed online.