Canon ImageRunner 1330 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Canon ImageRunner 1330 is an all-in-one printer that delivers exceptional printing and copying capabilities with its speeds of up to 13 pages per minute at a copy resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi and a print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi. It comes standard with a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, a 500-sheet user-adjustable paper cassette, and a 100-sheet Stack Bypass for transparencies and letterheads. If it starts running low on toner, you can easily get a replacement cartridge here at Carrot Ink. We offer superior-quality compatible toner cartridges that can help you save up to 75% off the cost of OEM Canon cartridge. Get our Canon GPR-10 (7814A003AA) Black Compatible Copier Toner Cartridge and enjoy the extra savings!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 1330, follow the steps below:
- Press the button on the bottom right of the touch panel display. If the black toner or all of the toners run out, this step is not necessary.
- Hold both sides of the replacement toner cover and open it.
- Select the color of the toner you want to replace from the display on the control panel by pressing [Remove Toner Cartridges].
- Wait until the internal cover opens automatically, and then pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently tilt it up and down 10 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Twist the protective cap on the new cartridge and remove it.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer and push it as far as it will go.
- Close the internal cover, and close the toner replacement cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will I pay for shipping since the compatible GPR-10 is below $40?
For orders below $40, a standard shipping fee of $3.95 applies to addresses within the 48 adjoining states. But, you can always combine your orders, so you can take advantage of our free shipping.
Do you ship orders the same day?
Yes, as long as the in-stock order is received before 3:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (Monday through Friday).
Does the compatible Canon GPR-10 work just as good as its OEM counterpart?
It sure does. All Carrot Ink brand compatible toner cartridges, including the GPR-10, are designed to meet or even exceed OEM specifications.