ImageClass MF8580CdwCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8580Cdw
- Canon 118 (2661B001AA) Cyan Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass LBP7660Cdn, Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7200cn, and more! Learn More
- Canon 118 (2660B001AA) Magenta Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass MF8330Cdn, Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7200c, and more! Learn More
- Canon 118 (2659B001AA) Yellow Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon i-SENSYS MF8330Cdn, Canon ImageClass LBP7660Cdn, and more! Learn More
- Canon 118 (2662B001AA) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7200c, Canon ImageClass MF726Cdw, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the cartridge tray.
- Pull the toner cartridge straight up and out of the machine.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from the protective bag.
- Shake the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times as shown below to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge, and then place it on a flat surface. In this step, do not remove the drum protective cover.
- Pull the sealing tape straight out. The full length of the sealing tape is approximately 19 3/4" (50 cm).
- Remove the drum protective cover.
- Install the toner cartridge. Each toner cartridge color has its own slot in the toner cartridge tray, and this tray is indicated with a corresponding color label. Place the toner cartridge into the slot that corresponds to its color.
- Make sure that the drum avoids contact with the frame of the toner cartridge tray because the bottom surface of the cartridge is exposed.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back in, and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What cartridges are part of the combo pack?
The Canon 118 Compatible 4-Pack Combo includes a black toner cartridge, a cyan toner cartridge, a magenta toner cartridge, and a yellow toner cartridge.
How many pages can these cartridges print?
For the Canon ImageClass MF8580Cdw, our black toner cartridge has a page yield of 3,400, while our cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges each have a page yield of 2,900. Please note that the page yield will depend on the settings you use on your printer, the type of paper you use, and your frequency of printing.
Will these cartridges work with my printer?
Absolutely! It’s our Carrot Ink guarantee that our cartridges are compatible with your printer, as they come in the same dimensions and features as their original counterparts.