ImageClass MF8380CdwCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8380Cdw
- Canon 118 (2660B001AA) Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge 2,900 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF8380Cdw by following these steps:
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Press down the lever.
- Slide the toner cartridge tray out of the printer.
- Grasp the toner cartridge by its handle.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the tray.
- Remove the new packaging of the new toner cartridge, and gently shake the toner cartridge to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface, and remove the protective tab and the sealing tape.
- Pull out the protective cover of the drum unit.
- Slide the toner cartridge into the printer.
- Reinstall the toner cartridge tray back into the printer.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing even if my Canon ImageClass MF8380Cdw says
Yes. You can continue printing by setting
What is the shelf life of the toner cartridges included in your 4-Pack Combo?
Our multi-pack combo in yellow, cyan, magenta, and black has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months when stored properly in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight or any light source.
I’ve got questions about my order—where can I reach you?
For questions regarding your order, simply call our Contact Service Department at (877) 322- 7768 available from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST.