ImageClass MF8170cCartridge prices starting at $34.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8170c
- Canon EP-87 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 4x Canon EP-87 (1 each of Black, Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Remanufactured Toner Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $109.95 As low as $105.994 Cartridges / $27.49ea
- Canon EP-87 (7430A005) Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon ImageClass 8180c, Canon LaserBase MF8180C, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon EP-87 (7433A005) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon ImageClass MF8170c, Canon LBP-2410, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon EP-87 (7431A005) Magenta Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon LBP-2410, Canon ImageClass MF8170c, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon EP-87 (7432A005) Cyan Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon ImageClass 8180c, Canon LBP-2410, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF8170c:
- Lift the scanning platform up.
- Open the cover of the toner cartridge until the whirring sound stops and it is locked.
- Ensure that the replacement cartridge is at the position for replacing.
- Slide the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge of the same color from its packaging.
- Hold the toner cartridge by its handle, and lightly rock the cartridge back and forth for several times.
- Pull out the protective cover carefully.
- Place the toner cartridge on top of a flat surface, and pull out the sealing tape completely from the cartridge.
- Press the blue buttons on the cartridge, and insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the cover of the cartridge, and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m getting faint printouts but a message does not appear on the LCD display—what to do?
One of the possible reasons why you’re getting faint printouts is that the lifetime of the toner cartridge has been reached. If a message does not appear, then check the toner level to verify which of the four cartridges need replacement.
Can I continue printing with my Canon ImageClass MF8170c even if one of the cartridges is low on toner?
Yes, you can continue printing, but you might notice some changes in the print quality. So, you might as well get a replacement toner cartridge soon to avoid getting poor-quality printouts.
If my shipping address is not within the 48 contiguous states, am I not eligible for free shipping?
Unfortunately, no. A standard fee of $24.99 will apply if shipping location is in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories.