ImageClass MF8050CnCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8050Cn
- Canon 116 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow remanufactured toner cartridges Learn More$94.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon 116 (1979B001AA) Cyan Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Canon 116 (1977B001AA) Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Canon 116 (1980B001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 2,300 Page Yield
- Canon 116 (1978B001AA) Magenta Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF8050Cn:
- Open the front panel carefully.
- Pull the toner cartridge tray out of the printer.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the tray.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge in a downward position. Make sure that it matches the color of its slot.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back into the printer.
- Firmly close the front panel of the printer.
- Run a compatibility test to check if the cartridge is compatible with the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if which of the toner cartridges on my Canon ImageClass MF8050Cn needs replacement?
To check the toner level on your MF8050Cn, simply press the ‘Toner Gauge.’ The toner level is displayed in three stages:
Is it true that there’s an environmental benefit in using remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yes, it is. Every year, more than 375 million empty ink and toner cartridges are thrown away with most ending up in landfills. So, when you use remanufactured toner cartridges, you help reduce this number.
How can I continue printing fax documents or reports without replacing the almost empty toner cartridge on my printer?
To continue printing fax documents even with a ‘Toner Low’ message, simply set the