ImageClass MF8050CnCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Print and copy in black & white at up to 12 ppm and in color at up to 8 ppm with the Canon ImageClass MF8050Cn. It sure prints and copies fast, with the first page out in approximately 23 seconds in black & white and 29 seconds in color. Plus, it features a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface for optimal performance. Do you have this all-in-one printer right now? Then, you might be looking for an affordable alternative to your expensive OEM toner cartridge. Carrot Ink has got what you need—our remanufactured Canon toner cartridges are designed to provide the same reliable performance and page yield at a fraction of the cost of OEM ones. Get our discounted Canon 116 Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo and take advantage of our free shipping. Contact us today to know more about this offer.
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8050Cn
- Best SellerCanon 116 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$93.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF8050Cn:
- Open the front panel carefully.
- Pull the toner cartridge tray out of the printer.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the tray.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge in a downward position. Make sure that it matches the color of its slot.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back into the printer.
- Firmly close the front panel of the printer.
- Run a compatibility test to check if the cartridge is compatible with the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if which of the toner cartridges on my Canon ImageClass MF8050Cn needs replacement?
To check the toner level on your MF8050Cn, simply press the ‘Toner Gauge.’ The toner level is displayed in three stages:
Is it true that there’s an environmental benefit in using remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yes, it is. Every year, more than 375 million empty ink and toner cartridges are thrown away with most ending up in landfills. So, when you use remanufactured toner cartridges, you help reduce this number.
How can I continue printing fax documents or reports without replacing the almost empty toner cartridge on my printer?
To continue printing fax documents even with a ‘Toner Low’ message, simply set the