ImageClass MF726CdwCartridge prices starting at $29.95
The Canon ImageClass MF726Cdw best works for small offices that need a machine that can print, copy, scan, and fax either single or duplex pages. And with Carrot Ink’s toner replacements, you can get high-quality prints at a fraction of the cost. We keep our prices as low as possible to cater to our clients who want to save up without sacrificing the quality of their print outputs. Whether you pick our single CMY and black cartridges or our Canon 118 Compatible 4-Pack Combo, we guarantee you 100% satisfaction. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our friendly customer service via live chat or phone call and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF726Cdw
- Best SellerCanon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$95.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Take out the cartridge tray by pressing down on the lock lever and pulling it towards you. Then, pull the old cartridge straight up.
- Take your new toner out of its bag. Shake it 5 or 6 times to help distribute the ink evenly inside.
- Gently pull the sealing tape until the entire length is out of the cartridge. Be careful not to break it, as it might affect the quality of your printouts if left inside.
- Remove the drum protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge into its corresponding slot in the printer. Take note of the color labels.
- Push the toner cartridge back inside your printer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from each ink cartridge?
Our CMY single ink cartridges yields approximately 2,900 pages, while our Canon 118 (2662B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge yields approximately 3,400 pages. Please note that your frequency of use and printer settings may affect this number.
If I get the 4-pack combo, will it last a long time?
Yes, it will! In fact, it’s best that you keep replacements on hand especially if you print in large volumes. Our ink cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months if you keep them in a dry, cool place and away from direct sunlight.
What are the terms of your warranty?
We offer a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase. We believe so much in the quality of our products that we also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re not satisfied, let us know and we’ll give you your money back.