ImageClass MF726CdwCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF726Cdw
- Canon 118 (2660B001AA) Magenta Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass MF8330Cdn, Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7200c, and more! Learn More
- Canon 118 (2659B001AA) Yellow Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon i-SENSYS MF8330Cdn, Canon ImageClass LBP7660Cdn, and more! Learn More
- Canon 118 (2662B001AA) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7200c, Canon ImageClass MF726Cdw, and more! Learn More
- Canon 118 (2661B001AA) Cyan Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass LBP7660Cdn, Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7200cn, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Take out the cartridge tray by pressing down on the lock lever and pulling it towards you. Then, pull the old cartridge straight up.
- Take your new toner out of its bag. Shake it 5 or 6 times to help distribute the ink evenly inside.
- Gently pull the sealing tape until the entire length is out of the cartridge. Be careful not to break it, as it might affect the quality of your printouts if left inside.
- Remove the drum protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge into its corresponding slot in the printer. Take note of the color labels.
- Push the toner cartridge back inside your printer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from each ink cartridge?
Our CMY single ink cartridges yields approximately 2,900 pages, while our Canon 118 (2662B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge yields approximately 3,400 pages. Please note that your frequency of use and printer settings may affect this number.
If I get the 4-pack combo, will it last a long time?
Yes, it will! In fact, it’s best that you keep replacements on hand especially if you print in large volumes. Our ink cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months if you keep them in a dry, cool place and away from direct sunlight.
What are the terms of your warranty?
We offer a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase. We believe so much in the quality of our products that we also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re not satisfied, let us know and we’ll give you your money back.