Canon ImageClass MF6590 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $42.89
The Canon ImageClass MF6590 is a duplex copier, printer, and color scanner with super G3 fax. It offers up to 24 pages-per-minute laser output and a duplex versatility (2-sided copying, printing, faxing, and color scanning). It also boasts paper handling capabilities with its 500-Sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, and 50-sheet auto document feeder. Now, when it’s time to replace its toner cartridge, there are just so many options available here at Carrot Ink. For the MF6590, we have the Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Black Remanufactured Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack. It’s rebuilt to OE standards, so you’ll get the same high-quality prints at the fraction of the cost of OEM toner cartridge. Buy now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass MF6590 ink
Toner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass MF6595cx, Canon ImageClass MF6540, and more!
Regular Price: $105.95
Special Price $42.89
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF6590 with these easy steps:
- Open the left cover of your printer.
- Grasp the blue plastic pull tab on the old toner cartridge.
- Pull the plastic tab until the handle of the cartridge can be easily held.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Gently shake the cartridge from side to side five or six times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Raise the blue plastic pull tab.
- Pull the protective tape out of the toner cartridge completely.
- Push the new toner cartridge inside the printer until you hear an audible click.
- Close the left cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase the remanufactured Canon 106 individually?
Currently, we only sell the remanufactured Canon 106 in a set of 2, but you can always contact our Customer Service Department about your concern.
What is the page yield of your remanufactured Canon 106 laser toner cartridge?
Our remanufactured Canon 106 laser toner cartridge can yield approximately 5,000 pages at 5% coverage.
If I use the remanufactured Canon 106 on my Canon ImageClass MF6590, will the actual page yield be less than 5,000 pages?
The actual page yield will actually depend on the type of documents printed. So, if you print mostly images, graphics, and charts, the toner life is shorter than expected.