Canon ImageClass MF6550 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $42.95
The Canon ImageClass MF6550 makes a nice addition to any office or small business as it comes with a large 500-sheet paper tray and a huge 100-sheet multipurpose tray. It is also designed with a duplexing function, making it all the more convenient to use as it can create unique looking output while reducing paper usage by as much as 50%. Never let an empty toner cartridge be the reason why you can’t enjoy all these great features for some time. Replace that empty cartridge at once with this budget-friendly Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Black Remanufactured Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack. You can use one while keeping the other as a spare. It costs up to 75% off the OEM cartridge, so take advantage of this exciting deal now!
How To Replace Cartridge
These steps will help you change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF6550:
- Open the left cover of the printer.
- Hold the blue plastic pull tab on the toner cartridge, and pull it until you can easily grasp the handle of the cartridge.
- Get the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Pull the new toner cartridge from its protective bag, and lightly shake the cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective seals from both sides of the toner cartridge.
- Raise the blue plastic pull tab.
- Remove the seal completely.
- Install the new toner cartridge inside the printer as far as it will go.
- Close the left cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
When installing a new toner cartridge, I must never open the drum protective shutter on the cartridge—why is that so?
You must never open the drum protective shutter on the cartridge so as not to expose the drum surface to light. If you failed to do so, print quality might deteriorate and the drum surface might get damaged.
How will I know if the black toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF6550 is running out of toner?
If the black toner cartridge on the MF6550 is running out of toner, a [BLACK INK LOW] message will appear on the LCD display.
Can I continue printing even if the printer says [BLACK INK LOW]?
Yes. Simply press ‘OK’ to continue printing. But make sure you get a replacement soon.