Canon ImageClass MF6540 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $42.95
The Canon imageCLASS MF6540 Duplex All-in-One Printer is a versatile machine that can do 2-sided copying, printing, and color scanning, with an up to 24 pages-per-minute laser output. With Carrot Ink products, you can print and copy all day every day without breaking the bank. With products such as our Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Black Remanufactured Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack, you can print up to 5,000 pages of clear, monochrome documents without worrying smudges or the price tag. Our toner is priced 50-60% less than genuine Canon toners for this printer, with the same quality and performance. Shop with us now and save!
How To Replace Cartridge
- Take out the toner cartridge from its packaging. Do not open the protective shutter.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the seals. There are 2.
- Raise the blue plastic tab and pull out the seal completely. Do not pull the seal at an angle.
- Open the left cover.
- Hold the cartridge by its handle. Insert the toner cartridge into the machine with the arrows on the toner cartridge pointing towards the printer.
- The left edge and the ride side protrusions of the toner cartridge should be aligned with the guides inside the printer. The blue plastic tab should be pulled up.
- Push the toner cartridge to make sure it is properly set in the machine.
- Close the left cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the shelf life of this toner?
Each Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Black Remanufactured Laser Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, if kept in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Are remanufactured cartridges good for the environment?
Yes! Buying a remanufactured cartridge supports recycling efforts, thereby reducing waste.
What are the terms for free shipping?
You can avail of our free shipping for orders above $40. If, however, you live outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.95.