ImageClass MF6530Cartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF6530
- Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Black Remanufactured Laser Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass MF6595cx, Canon ImageClass MF6540, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $51.95 As low as $49.952 Cartridges / $20.98ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Take out the toner cartridge from its packaging. Do not open the protective shutter.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the seals. There are 2.
- Raise the blue plastic tab and pull out the seal completely. Do not pull the seal at an angle.
- Open the left cover.
- Hold the cartridge by its handle. Insert the toner cartridge into the machine with the arrows on the toner cartridge pointing towards the printer.
- The left edge and the ride side protrusions of the toner cartridge should be aligned with the guides inside the printer. The blue plastic tab should be pulled up.
- Push the toner cartridge to make sure it is properly set in the machine.
- Close the left cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a remanufactured cartridge?
Remanufactured cartridges have been recycled from previously used cartridges. They’ve been cleaned and refilled to be used again, which helps reduce waste.
Is a remanufactured cartridge safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Remanufactured cartridges are old cartridges specifically made for your printer and are safe to use. They’ve just been recycled for reuse.
How does your warranty work?
We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back and free returns—no questions asked. This warranty lasts until one year from product purchase.