ImageClass MF6160dwCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF6160dw
- Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$51.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of the printer while pressing down the Open button.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Then, lightly rock it from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Lay the new toner cartridge on top of a flat surface, and then pull the tab to remove the sealing tape on the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way for me to continue printing with a toner that’s nearing the end of its service life?
Yes, there is. Simply open your Canon ImageClass MF6160dw printer to remove the ‘problem’ cartridge. Then, gently shake it five or six times to distribute the remaining toner inside evenly. Insert it back into the printer and try printing again.
What do I do if there are white lines in the print even after shaking the old cartridge that’s nearly out of toner?
There’s no other choice left for you but to replace the toner cartridge with a new one.
How can I track my compatible toner cartridge order?
You need to log in to your account here on our website, so you can find the order tracking number. Or, you can check your email for the tracking details.