ImageClass MF5960dnCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5960dn
- Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$49.952 Cartridges / $ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5960dn with these 8 easy steps:
- Hold the open button of the printer.
- Open the front cover.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the packaging of the new toner cartridge. Set aside the bag.
- Lightly rock the toner cartridge from left to right and right to left for several times to distribute the toner.
- Put the cartridge on top of a flat surface, and remove the sealing tape from the toner cartridge.
- Push the toner cartridge inside the printer. Make sure that its color matches the color of its slot.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tip so it’s easier for me to remove the entire length of the protective sealing tape of the new cartridge?
When pulling the sealing tape, make sure not to pull it at an angle or up and down. Doing so may cause the tape to break.
I installed a new toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5960dn, but I cannot close the front toner cover after. What could be the problem?
If you cannot close the toner cover after installing a new toner cartridge, it’s most likely that you installed the cartridge incorrectly. Do not attempt to forcefully close the cover as this may damage the printer.
Why is it necessary to shake the new toner cartridge before installing it into the printer?
Shaking the toner cartridge prior to installation helps distribute the toner powder inside evenly. Failure to do so can lead to poor print quality.